Mystery safe will come back... sort of

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
I got this email from Terri (goldenpalace.com name change girl) that had the mystery safe. It got yanked TWICE, and I kept checking her site to see what was up, but there was no new info. this came today:

"Hi Guys,
Sorry to have been out of touch the past week---it's been a very hectic few days but I am happy to say that THE MYSTERY SAFE WILL BE BACK ON THE AUCTION BLOCK THIS COMING FRIDAY THE 13TH!!

Just received word from Overstock.com that they are very excited to feature the MYSTERY SAFE in their BIG PROFILE CATEGORY (same recognition as the Barry Bonds' 700th Homerun Ball featured and sold on Overstock for $804,000!)

Please check my website @ www.iamgoldenpalace.com where I will post the link to the auction once I get it up and running.

Overstock even plans to launch a HUGE advertising campaign to promote the MYSTERY SAFE so hopefully, this third time's a charm. Please make sure to tell all your friends and family, co-workers, bosses, associates, business colleagues, about the MYSTERY SAFE auction. Let's get the auction SEEN & WATCHED as much as possible. Maybe it will teach ebay a lesson by becoming an all-time, record-breaking auction (and it won't be on their site!)

I really appreciate all your dedication,concern, good wishes, and of course your loyalty in following the Mystery Safe. I hope that you will once again visit and watch the auction and I thank you in advance from the bottom of my heart for telling as many people about it as possible. With your help, I hope we can make the MYSTERY SAFE the most recognized auction in history. "

She sounds peeved.

I wonder how you get overstock to promote you so big. I guess tho, if you think about it, they may get a lot of biz that way by taking eBay's banned auctions. I think that could get lots of traffic. I don't think tho, that the auction will do as well.

Lana
YAY level 2 finally! lol

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I hope she does and its eats their aaa....uh.......butts! I think they have gotten down right pickey at pulling auctions! I have been on pins and needles with Mina's auction, praying they dont yank it for whatever reason!!