Mystery safe from Goldenpalace.com worth $1MM+

Allmstwgp

Registered Member
It looks as if the mystery safe has been pulled. Wonder why????

Disregard my post................I wasn't awake enough to realize there was a second page.........it being pulled looks like old news now. My bad!!

Last edited:
HI GUYS--
This is GoldenPalace.Com. Ebay did pull the MYSTERY SAFE auction 2 days ago because of the GOLDENPALACE.COM on the title. They supposedly said it was fee circumvention. I explained that the context in which I used GOLDENPALACE.COM was to refer ownership of the item (which I owned). Not different from Shaune B. using her name in her auctions. Had to email them a scan of my official court order to prove that GOLDENPALACE.COM was my legal name -- and through persistence and perseverance (I guess getting in touch with the Office of the President helped too), all is fixed now and the $MILLION DOLLAR$ MYSTERY SAFE IS BACK:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5576785786&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Thanks for everyone's support and interest

Attachments

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey welcome. Good to see you here. Any hints on how this safe is worth so much? I am really wondering. :D

-Andrew

nani1987

Registered Member
IamGoldenPalace said:
HI GUYS--
This is GoldenPalace.Com. Ebay did pull the MYSTERY SAFE auction 2 days ago because of the GOLDENPALACE.COM on the title. They supposedly said it was fee circumvention. I explained that the context in which I used GOLDENPALACE.COM was to refer ownership of the item (which I owned). Not different from Shaune B. using her name in her auctions. Had to email them a scan of my official court order to prove that GOLDENPALACE.COM was my legal name -- and through persistence and perseverance (I guess getting in touch with the Office of the President helped too), all is fixed now and the $MILLION DOLLAR$ MYSTERY SAFE IS BACK:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5576785786&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Thanks for everyone's support and interest

Hey sis glad to see you came.... told you we were all talking about you....
lol, wow now it is up to 200k and still has 5 days left.... now this is gonna be a record in ebay history for 2005 that is for sure...........
good luck (terri) ~~hugs~~~ to ya sis
nani