Mystery safe from Goldenpalace.com worth $1MM+

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
WOW this one could get huge. :cool:Thats one of the highest ones i've seen. Gonna have to watch this one. I wish her good luck on her auction.
Till next time.............................. :warp:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
What's driving this over the top is there have been 4 or 5 companies that have added something to the safe since the auction started. This thing could end up being 20-30 mystery items. That would rock!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Interesting. 5,000-ish hits and over 100K in 2 days.. We will see how this ends nonetheless.

Personally I'd hardly categorize it as a true high profile auction in the common sense of "things that sell for much more than they are worth."

She guarantees it's contents are worth over $1.3 million, and the current bid is much less. If this is true then she will lose money unless she sells for over $1.3 million. Anything above that point is what will make it a high profile auction.

That's why the mystery items are hard to categorize.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
What I don't understand is if she has things in there guaranteed to be worth 1.3
million dollars, than why did she bother to sell her name for $15,000.
If the contents are worth over a million dollars she is already rich.
I find it a little confusing .

Nanner

Registered Member
I was reading the auction to the hubby.....he said "Throw a thousand on it" :D Ummm yeah sure dear..........

Anyone remember anything selling on ebay for 1.3 mil? I've been around there since '97 and I don't remember hearing anything......

wolvergambit said:
What I don't understand is if she has things in there guaranteed to be worth 1.3
million dollars, than why did she bother to sell her name for $15,000.
If the contents are worth over a million dollars she is already rich.
I find it a little confusing .

I was thinking the same thing when I read the auction!

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
I Just dont understand the mystery auctions......how do they make any money if they sell it for much less than its worth?
When I did my mystery tube auction. The winning bidder didnt pick the money tube. But I felt terrible giving them nothing..so I took the money from the auction and bought them a ring that way they got something and I got my piece of mind back LOL :)