Mystery Rubber Band Auction

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by TGirl, May 11, 2005.

1. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Trina whats the # the link dont work

3. smallestgummi

smallestgummi Registered Member

4. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

how weird it that...i hit the link went right to it....but when I copied and pasted the same link it don't work...weird!! here is the # too
    ~Trina~

5. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Thanks.
    pretty clever im watchin

6. smallestgummi

Ya know... the problem with an auction like this - because they are showing a picture of it, unless they say it is not exactly as pictured here... a person can blow up that picture and actualy count how many bills there are. If they are not sent that many they could fight it with paypal and ebay and probably win! I was bidding on somebody's entire closet once and won... I went through this with ebay and paypal as they had a picture of like 1000 items+ and I was sent 130 things. We blew it up and counted and there was 800+ actual things in the picture. So she either had to send me the remainder of the items or refund me. I would bet this would apply to this auction too wouldn't it?

7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

hmmmm that is something to consider........but no one said ya can't use filler...meaning ones....I am just saying...if it got that nasty....
    I think this one is a good one!!

~Trina~

8. smallestgummi

He said there are no 1's!

I think it's a great auction, don't get me wrong... just something to be careful of is all.

9. krakkan

krakkan Registered Member

The stack you see is what they will recieve....Thanks for posting Trina

10. uncool

uncool New Member

you know this auction will probably be pulled for search manipulation... just letting you know.