• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mystery RedSox Collectors Cup Filled With Cash

doubles2004

Registered Member
Kool I guess i owe ya one i am watching

pork

Registered Member
Well, ty doubles lol you guys dont owe me anything i have to admit that would have been one of the most active forums for a welcome that i have see lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yea it was active all right .Lots of people laughing to :lol: :lol:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
OK, I know this post is about the cup.. .Good luck with that :D

BUT... I just took a gander at your other auctions... JAMES ROCKS! Please tell him that two downhome country gals were rootin' him on entirely and thought that his bathroom was better hehehehehe :D We sooo wanted him to make it

pork

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
OK, I know this post is about the cup.. .Good luck with that :D

BUT... I just took a gander at your other auctions... JAMES ROCKS! Please tell him that two downhome country gals were rootin' him on entirely and thought that his bathroom was better hehehehehe :D We sooo wanted him to make it
Sure ill do that for ya iggy lol i have to call james later anyways to give him an update on his auction :)

kromsales

Registered Member
Good Luck :) I am watching

pork

Registered Member
Well this auction is going well so far and i told they guuys at work and here is what i put for latest update. This auction could get fun :) or atleast i hope lol

WoW 8 bids at 25.00 for the first day not bad i told a few guys at work about this and they want to get in on the auction, So heres the deal and what we came up with as i said before i will cont.. to do but the guys at work will drop 1 bill in the cup every day till the auction ends. it the auction reaches 100 + the guys at work will drop 2 bills in every day !!

This will be a Mystery auction you wont want to miss so bid now, bid high, bid often, and be sure to add this to your watch list