• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mystery Louis Vuitton Rurse???

doubles2004

Registered Member
Looks like ebay is doing alot of this latley i think it has alot to do with people being jealous that they didnt have the idea first .

nani1987

Registered Member
boy I agree with you 1000% too many jealous envious people.on ebay , but that's how it is, i guess, some people just love to make trouble anyway they cAn and they just get kicks from it when they succeed. And if they don't they will either give up or keep trying to find any angle to get your listing off.
nani

TGirl

Registered Member
I might be jenksing myself...(not trying to promote myself) but I have had and in the process of these mystery auctions and never had one pulled ....what I was wondering is, is it because the items I am auctioning are mine and I am not claiming to be auctioning off someone else's stuff???? Just curious....seems like so many auctions are being pulled and alot are all claiming to be auctioning off someone else's things. Guess we are all trying to figure it out....
~Trina~

TGirl

Registered Member
ebayrulz said:
what all mystery items have you sold???????

Since I am a level two I don't think I am allowed to post my own auctions yet....but I think I can tell you my ebay name and you can check me out from there, just look at my completed auctions....I sure would at least appreciate the watchers on my new one...I believe thisone is the best ever that I have done.....
something4everyone2004
~Trina~

Please forgive me if I have said to much

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
TGirl, since you have entered your eBay ID into you profile. Members can view your profile to see what auctions you currently have running on eBay. Or they can click the eBay logo located under your name. And your right, only level 3 or higher can post auction links on the site.

Mina

Registered Member
I've had mine pulled and the items were mine. But "the man" said it was a lottery... lmao

Hasn't gotten pulled yet this time around!

TGirl

Registered Member
Mr Snipes said:
TGirl, since you have entered your eBay ID into you profile. Members can view your profile to see what auctions you currently have running on eBay. Or they can click the eBay logo located under your name. And your right, only level 3 or higher can post auction links on the site.

Ok, thank you...I should have known it is on my profile.....I am sorry if I over stepped my boundaries.
~Trina~

Mina said:
I've had mine pulled and the items were mine. But "the man" said it was a lottery... lmao

Hasn't gotten pulled yet this time around!

Ok well that answers that, but I don't understand yet the consept of lottery....its a mystery auction....Maybe Ebay likes me or I never made the pulse for them to think I was a threat...hehehehe
~Trina~

Last edited: