Mystery Louis Vuitton Rurse???

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Nightsurfer, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

2. act_upon

act_upon New Member

Hay Night,
    This one is a good read, been watching it nearly since the start!
    I wish Him all the $$ possible on that auction.
    This a super web site (lurking for a while now and I look forward to learning more and utilizing all the options (MY1st post right here!)
    Carol

3. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Ohhh I like this one! Better than the other scorned hubby for sure! Jessica Simpson as her idol??? :eek:hno: Going to go ponder that one for awhile.........

And welcome Act! (and thank you for being older than me :D )

4. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

Does anybody know why it was removed?

5. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

It's "the man" the ebay man. :( keepin the bizarre guy down...

6. cshawn13

cshawn13 New Member

Yeah I know why it was YANKED. Cause of people's big mouths. No one likes a auction that "gets" recognition. Oh well. I am down but not out. Like I said the whole time.......Jealousy kills.
    Thanks for everyones support.
    -Shawn

7. ryankc33

ryankc33 New Member

[MOD EDIT]

***[highlight]Please do not post your own auctions in other people's threads. Also, not until you are Level 3.[/highlight]***

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2005
  8. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Hey Shawn,
    Were you getting evil emails from a "not very well liked monkey guy"?
    I am...he prolly complains about us... I know you said you had a problem with hateful emails... I don't even wanna THINK about hitting the pulse again...yer right about recognition...gets you pulled!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2005
  9. split

split New Member

i enjoyed watching this auction. i wish i could have afforded it, i really liked the purse! did anyone find out what was in it?

10. cshawn13

cshawn13 New Member

Hi, No it wasn't a monkey person. I really can't say who it was there were so damn many. I am glad that most did like the auction. IF, I am reinstated which after the email they got yesterday and today they should see that I am an INNOCENT man! Good auctions will get pulled!!! And for me posting on my own thread and level 3 and all dat jazz...........who cares bud. Get your auction ripped and see if you would give a dam.
    Later,
    Shawn <----Reason to be PO'ED. :warp: