Mystery Louis Vuitton Rurse???

Hay Night,
This one is a good read, been watching it nearly since the start!
I wish Him all the $$ possible on that auction.
This a super web site (lurking for a while now and I look forward to learning more and utilizing all the options (MY1st post right here!)
Carol

Nanner

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Well hi there nice to see you again. I was just wandering around eBay this afternoon when I came across this one. So take a peek and tell us what you think
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5574344959&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Till next time............................ :warp:

Ohhh I like this one! Better than the other scorned hubby for sure! Jessica Simpson as her idol??? :eek:hno: Going to go ponder that one for awhile.........

And welcome Act! (and thank you for being older than me :D )

Yeah I know why it was YANKED. Cause of people's big mouths. No one likes a auction that "gets" recognition. Oh well. I am down but not out. Like I said the whole time.......Jealousy kills.
Thanks for everyones support.
-Shawn

[MOD EDIT]

***[highlight]Please do not post your own auctions in other people's threads. Also, not until you are Level 3.[/highlight]***

Last edited by a moderator:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Hey Shawn,
Were you getting evil emails from a "not very well liked monkey guy"?
I am...he prolly complains about us... I know you said you had a problem with hateful emails... I don't even wanna THINK about hitting the pulse again...yer right about recognition...gets you pulled!

Last edited:
i enjoyed watching this auction. i wish i could have afforded it, i really liked the purse! did anyone find out what was in it?

Hi, No it wasn't a monkey person. I really can't say who it was there were so damn many. I am glad that most did like the auction. IF, I am reinstated which after the email they got yesterday and today they should see that I am an INNOCENT man! Good auctions will get pulled!!! And for me posting on my own thread and level 3 and all dat jazz...........who cares bud. Get your auction ripped and see if you would give a dam.
Later,
Shawn <----Reason to be PO'ED. :warp: