• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mystery Louis Vuitton Rurse???

act_upon

Hay Night,
This one is a good read, been watching it nearly since the start!
I wish Him all the $$ possible on that auction.
This a super web site (lurking for a while now and I look forward to learning more and utilizing all the options (MY1st post right here!)
Carol

Nanner

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Well hi there nice to see you again. I was just wandering around eBay this afternoon when I came across this one. So take a peek and tell us what you think
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5574344959&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Till next time............................ :warp:

Ohhh I like this one! Better than the other scorned hubby for sure! Jessica Simpson as her idol??? :eek:hno: Going to go ponder that one for awhile.........

And welcome Act! (and thank you for being older than me :D )

cshawn13

Yeah I know why it was YANKED. Cause of people's big mouths. No one likes a auction that "gets" recognition. Oh well. I am down but not out. Like I said the whole time.......Jealousy kills.
Thanks for everyones support.
-Shawn

ryankc33

[MOD EDIT]

***[highlight]Please do not post your own auctions in other people's threads. Also, not until you are Level 3.[/highlight]***

Last edited by a moderator:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Hey Shawn,
Were you getting evil emails from a "not very well liked monkey guy"?
I am...he prolly complains about us... I know you said you had a problem with hateful emails... I don't even wanna THINK about hitting the pulse again...yer right about recognition...gets you pulled!

Last edited:

split

i enjoyed watching this auction. i wish i could have afforded it, i really liked the purse! did anyone find out what was in it?

cshawn13

Hi, No it wasn't a monkey person. I really can't say who it was there were so damn many. I am glad that most did like the auction. IF, I am reinstated which after the email they got yesterday and today they should see that I am an INNOCENT man! Good auctions will get pulled!!! And for me posting on my own thread and level 3 and all dat jazz...........who cares bud. Get your auction ripped and see if you would give a dam.
Later,
Shawn <----Reason to be PO'ED. :warp: