Mystery engagement ring reality proposal? MUST see!

smallestgummi

Registered Member
This guy had this auction up last week but the winner never paid! So he put it back up, I have spoken to him a few times through email, he seems like such a sweet guy, and is really actually doing this to buy her a ring... not to just get rich! But in any event... he has added a mystery gift this time to it! Let me tell you, IT IS A GOOD GIFT!!! I promised I would not tell anyone what it is, but it is worth at least $700!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, add it to your watch list! I'm trying to help him out and get him LOTS of watchers and hopefully bidders!!!

http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MakeTrack&item=5580568886

smallestgummi

Registered Member
LOL... that is the first thing that grabbed my attention when I saw his auction too lol. And in the one picture his girlfriend and baby kind of look like ghosts LOL

He seems like such a sweet guy, I hope this auction does good for him this time and the winning bidder actually pays! I gave him a bunch of tips on how to weed out bidders with no feedback or newbies etc. I'm going to try and help him as much as I can cause he is pretty new to ebay and it seems he is new to computers too! It took me a good 30 mins on messenger to teach him how to copy and paste successfully LOL

http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=5580568886

helpisontheway

Registered Member
I took a look at it again... gosh does that baby have the most beautiful eyes... I hope he does well..

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Awwww.....
How sweet.

Part of me wants to just send him my old wedding ring. But I wouldn't wish that bad karma on anyone :p

And yes, that baby has killer eyes, watch out girls in about 15 years!

OK, now on a side note... I don't get this whole idea of "wait years after the baby is born to marry cuz we don't have loads of money for ring/wedding/dress/food/party". Justice of the peace is cheap. Wear an old prom dress. CZ rings are cheap, and lots are very pretty too. (or use grandmas).

smallestgummi

Registered Member
That baby is adorable isn't he! I hope mine is half as cute, ok well I hope mine is way more cute but would be happy if he was as cute as him ROFLMAO.

I know, I agree I would have done the JP deal too - but I think he whole heartedly thinks that isn't good enough for his girlfriend. He seems to think the absolute world over her. I have never psoken to a man like him!!! He feels about his girlfriend the way most of us women feel about our men, head over heels! It is truly the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. I wish I had loads of money to send him but I don't :( But I am going to do their wedding invitations for them! I am quite the crafty one and am going to make them beautiful invitations as my gift to them. It should save them a few hundred dollars if nothing else.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
aww.. that's sweet of ya. I'm a crafty lot too. LOL. I'm wanting (key word) to get married next July. I've been planning toward that already and looking to save the most $$ I possibly can! It's a game for me. LOL. I'm trying to see if I can produce a whole wedding for under $1500. (including food, location, dress and photographer). Yep, I think it can be done!