• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mystery Cat Burgler Bag!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
LOL!!!!!!!! I am on the phone with the mod "Mr Snipes" right now and I swear I thought it just might have been over for him. He was laughing about as hard as I have ever heard somebody laugh. He told me it was because of this auction. Now I am interested! LOL! Wow so much laugh for one auction. There should be a law against that!

(Now I have to actually go look at this auction LOL!)

Wish me luck..

*takes deep breath*

------------------

LOL!! Just came back from it! That picture is GREAT!

Here it is.

Attachments

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I just got done reading that auction and am litterally almost falling out of my chair

That pic is just sooo funny!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Yep! Tater me too... made me cry laughing! then the mascara in my eyes made me cry some more... just a big crybaby laughing my fool a$$ off! :lol:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh man that's too funny. Love the cat pic. :D Good luck on your auction..
I'll have to watch this one. Too funny. :lol:
C-ya around the boards........... :warp:

crazyblonde39c

This picture brings me back to my yonger days when there was poster of a kitten just like this one hanging from a tree saying HANG IN THERE this is way to funny i love it i hope the gun was not real lol :D

krakkan

Registered Member
Picture is from an old joke email in the Nineties depicted animals in comprimising situations I must of laughed for twenty minutes

No animals were hurt in the making of that auction..

TGirl

Registered Member
ohhhhhhhh too funny....and great idea...... I will add you to my watch list...
hmmmmmmm this might be a way to unclutter my house.....they say if you have not looked at it or used it in the last 6 months you don't need it...hehehehe
~Trina~