• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MYSTERY CAMERA BAG - finaly a high profile!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
This is great mina i hope it goes alot higher in the last few min.

Mina

Registered Member
so do I, and of course I will be watching with my mouse hovering over the refresh button :lol:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Gosh this one is almost over and I'm just now getting it added to my watch list! Sorry Mina! I hope you get tons of more bids in the next 12 hours!

hey I liked what you did to it too! With the outlined boxes and moving text....pretty cool!!!

Mina

Registered Member
Well it's got 6 hours left and has had over 1200 hits, but the bid is still not budging. I was hoping, but I'll have to wait and see what happens in the last few hours. Missed adding an update by 2 mins, grrrrr

doubles2004

Registered Member
Mina said:
Well it's got 6 hours left and has had over 1200 hits, but the bid is still not budging. I was hoping, but I'll have to wait and see what happens in the last few hours. Missed adding an update by 2 mins, grrrrr
Well Mina you can give us the update :lol:

Mina

Registered Member
hehehe... ok here goes

The value of the objects in the bag, not counting the green stuff is well over the current bid. In fact what my husband put in the other night is valued at at little over what the bid is now.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Thanks i was waiting on the update sounds good how many watchers are there now

doubles2004

Registered Member
Mina said:
there are 67 people watching this auction, so we'll see.....
good now if ebay would get there stuff straight and back online .dont know if i can wait till 3 am to see who wins :lol: