• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mystery Book Auction - from the creator of the Mystery Toilet Paper auction!

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Can I ask a really stupid question?

I don't get this "bid on cash" type stuff. Let's say a roll of "paper towels" sells for $500 and has $400 in cash in it, doesn't the buyer get pissed? And if it sells for $500 and has $600 cash in it, what does the seller gain?

I've never bid on these things cuz I just don't see how it's of benefit for the seller so I'm always concerned I'm gonna get ripped off (no offense to you stansoft!)

stansoft

Registered Member
TGIRL: THANKS, I'M AWARE ABOUT THIS GUY!!!!!! AND MAN AM I TIRED OF HIM!!!! I WROTE ANOTHER LETTER TO EBAY TODAY SO HOPEFULLY THEY WILL REMOVE HIS AUCTION SOON!!!!

fairyquadmother: What I'm doing is, creating a reputation for myself on eBay for my future great auctions, first of them coming up on May 19!!!! I want people to know, that when stansoft has an auction it is legit and worth looking at! Since I don't have a lot of feedback that is the strategy I chose and as I see now, it works!!!! As they say first you work for your reputation and then your reputation works for you!!!!! That is exactly what I'm doing! For me, reputation at this point is more important than losing a couple of hundred dollars!!! And again I'm doing this, to get the attention and publicity I need for my future auctions!!!!! By the time my great auction unleashes on May 19, people will know that I'm for real and they can be confident bidding on my auctions! Because of that I will get the attention and publicity I need!!!!!!!!

Stan

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Gotcha..
Makes sense!

Lana

worldwide

You made me curious about your future auctions. Will there be more mysterious auction from you or will you after this one start with your other auctions?

TGirl

Registered Member
stansoft said:
HE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!! I JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM EBAY SAYING THAT THEY REMOVED HIS AUCTION!!!!!!!! HAHAHA, SUCKER!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS, Thanks for your concerns!!!!
Stan

Woooohooooo I just know how upset you were and we could totally tell that was your pic....then I browse around to see he is doing it again and making alot off it...its just not right...glad he is gone!!
~Trina~

stansoft

Registered Member
worldwide said:
You made me curious about your future auctions. Will there be more mysterious auction from you or will you after this one start with your other auctions?
On May 19 I start my other auctions!!!!!!!! It's not that I won't do any mystery auctions anymore, but for now it's time to move on to greater heights!!!! Hopefully that will be the case!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
"What I'm doing is, creating a reputation for myself on eBay for my future great auctions, first of them coming up on May 19!!!! I want people to know, that when stansoft has an auction it is legit and worth looking at!" "By the time my great auction unleashes on May 19, people will know that I'm for real and they can be confident bidding on my auctions! Because of that I will get the attention and publicity I need!!!!!!!!"

Stan[/QUOTE]
Alright you've definately peaked my curiosity....gotta go add you to my fave sellers list! :eek:oh:

doubles2004

Registered Member
well hes been in mine i just dont want to wait that long to find out :lol: