Mystery Auctions Revealed!!!

joyners

Registered Member
Well for some strange reason ebay pulled the re-listed mystery key auction.

Why? I have no idea. They did not send me any notice and have not responded to any of my questions asking what was wrong and why they pulled it. hmmm....

So instead of re-listing it again I decided since I've got a lot in the works I would finally spill the beans and do an informational report on how to go about doing a mystery auction. Since I constently get asked these types of questions.

Plus I am including the info about the Mystery Key. What it was and what it was really worth.

NO this info does not include what was in the Mystery Envelope that is up to Golden Palace to disclose if and when they wish.

But since the Mystery Key was refunded I decided to include it with the report.

Hey the Mystery Pudding lady used just some of my advice and she has and is doing good with her auctions so who knows.

any one interested can find the listing here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5571722006

TTYL
Ernie

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just saw that. Very nice way to turn around a bad thing for good! You can probably get your $2,000 back from the refund by selling these! :D

joyners

Registered Member
Thanks Andrew

Ya would be nice, wife would like some new carpet (snicker) she's to the point now. If I mention a new idea for an auction all she says is what ever you think...

I had planned on doing it since the end of the mystery envelope because alot of people wanted to know. The pudding lady was just one of probably hundreds. figured this would be the easiest way to get the info out.

Well off to bed now.

TTYL
Ernie

Ps. you would have liked the mystery key I think Andrew. (snicker)

Maybe once it is known I'll just go ahead and post it as a normal auction, who knows...

ebayrulz

Registered Member
i wish we could find out what ever mystery item was, well the big time ones!

nani1987

Registered Member
Hey ernie I have your pumpkin cam on my favorite waiting to see that bigone grow......... it really neat... i didn't know you were inhere too.......... I am glad....... It is a neat idea to post a carmera for us to see it grow..........
Ana aka nani1987