• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mysterious cattle mutilations

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Georgia sheriff investigates mysterious cattle mutilations

I would like to know what is doing this, as usual they haven't a clue what happened. Seems like every year or so I hear about one of these events. They always say this isn't done by animals, always a clean cut.

Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It wasn't very specific in this case but usually there is lack of blood anywhere. You kill an animal that big like happened here there is lots of blood. How do they do that.

Knight_of_Albion

Registered Member
It wasn't very specific in this case but usually there is lack of blood anywhere. You kill an animal that big like happened here there is lots of blood. How do they do that.
Drain it off into a bucket and use it later in ceremonies?

Karma will catch up with them. Sooner or later, she gets them all.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Drain it off into a bucket and use it later in ceremonies?

Karma will catch up with them. Sooner or later, she gets them all.
I've been around cattle and horses for most of my life. You would have to be really talented to catch that much blood without spilling any anywhere and not leave a mark on the animal where you drained the blood.

I hope you are right about Karma, would be livid if someone did this to one of my horses.