Mysterio's Return Pushed Back

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, May 15, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

WrestleZone.com

First off why wouldn't he go to Dr Andrews he's knows has one of the best surgeons in the world, instead he goes to a surgeon that got sued a couple times, doesn't make much sence to me.

Second off, it's ashame that we won't be seeing him anytime soon since hes a great wrestler and Smackdown need him really bad.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I actually find him pretty boring. After watching him about 3 times in action he just does the same thing over and over and over again. Maybe move him to RAW to get built up better than he has on SmackDown!

3. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

damn it rey. just do the normal thing and dont mess with it. andrews is awesome

viLky likes this.
  4. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont want to say it but Rey deserves this delay for not just going to Dr Andrews. I understand he wanted to come back sooner and thats fine but its also reckless.

5. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

As far as returns go, I'm always nervous a wrestler will re-injure him/herself if coming back too soon. The only thing this delay will bring about is a better and more safe return for Rey Rey.

6. Millz

And considering Rey's luck the past couple years he'd be better off waiting it out...just to be safe.

7. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Rey's injuries have taken a Toll over the years, he's quite slow and uninteresting in the Ring now-a-days, And to be honest, he seems to have lost the flare to wrestle

8. Millz

Did you just call Rey Mysterio slow? I'm sure that's your personal opinion but I don't know it's coming from.

9. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Now that i think about it, Slow isn't the right word to use, but facing reality here, he's nothing like he used to be. He's still not too bad in the ring, but he's changed a lot, for the worse

I guess it could possibly be that i havn't seen him for awhile, due to said Injury:rolleyes:

10. Millz

Yeah he has had multiple surgeries on his knees. I dunno how much longer he can last doing those daredevil manuevers with the knees he's got right now.

I know he was extremely disappointed he couldnt wrestle at Wrestlemania for the 2nd straight year. MIght as well have him come back at Summerslam for the 2nd straight year haha