Myspace

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Xeilo, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Does anyone still use it? I just had a look at mine after years of not using it, seems none of my friends do anymore. I will just stick with facebook for now lol.

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

spammer!
    we've had 2 threads with this myspace thing with the same questions!

i rarely use it.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

My mom is really into Bloodlines... I'm talking big time into the game. So she's made me create quite a few accounts for Myspace.

I dont usethem regularly and I dont use them like they are meant to be used. But regardless... they are there.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I never had myspace but most of the people I know who have one, just have facebook right now. Facebook killed myspace. :lol:

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm surprised MySpace is even still around. I seriously have to wonder what the appeal is. Everybody is leaving MySpace and yet they seem to be getting new members every day. Maybe it's just a social circle thing but I don't know anybody in real life who still uses MySpace.

6. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

when i used to have myspace i thought FB was crappy. now i realize i was wrong.

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

To me they are all the same. I mean yeah the crowds are a bit different but in the end its still the same people I talked to on Myspace that I talked to on Facebook.

The only difference is that I feel a bit safer on Facebook than I do on Myspace.

8. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Why does facebook make it safer?

9. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I've never used it and I never will in the future. I think it's tacky. I hate it more than I hate FACEbook.

10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Yes, fb definitely killed MySpace for me, haha. I still have my account and go back there every several months to read my old private messages. It's so funny, some of the things I wrote to people as a 14 year old. I actually can't believe I said what I did in some cases. :lol: There's a ton of messages there and I've never made it through reading them all. I can't stay on MySpace too long, I really don't like it now. I did used to love how customisable it was and how creative you could be with your page.