Myspace suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ltk9492, Dec 6, 2005.

1. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

:( Joshua Anson Ballard or "you BROKE my LIFE"(his sn) posted on myspace on November 29th his final post. It read,
    he then shot himself..

what do you guys think of this? some people are making fun of this on www.YTMND.com. I feel sorry, but the kid seemed emo. I don't care if he was emo, but many people posted on his area thing on myspace they miss him and stuff. This was in the news, so although on myspace it says he last logged in yesterday, it is true. The police were investigating on his account, that's why it says last logged on DEc 6.

one member posted, "she BROKE your LIFE, now you've broken mine and ours.(talking of friends.) So what do you all think of this topic?

AngelsPeak likes this.

2. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

That's sad. But why did everyone know of him?

AngelsPeak likes this.
  3. ltk9492

whatcha mean? he had on myspace 504 friends, and estimated TOD was 15 minutes after the post. A friend saw it, called, a friend that lived near him, then SHE told her mom who called the cops while driving to the house, but they were too late.

4. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

"favore"??? WTF??? :shake:

5. ltk9492

lol... i dont know, he didnt spell it right lol

6. NewGamePlus

From someone who's used to leaving big dramatic global posts whenever he leaves a F*ed up messageboard that's done him some injustice, I can say that that's not too impressive of a note that the guy wrote upon deciding to leave the world.

7. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

That is sad. I had a friend commit suicide and I found him. No clues, no nothing. At least it seems like this guy gave an insight as to why. My friend didn't do that.

I will wonder until the day I die.

8. ltk9492

wow that sux... sorry bout that. I don't understand suicide, it hurts so many more people, just embrace your pain.

9. NewGamePlus

Not if you don't know many people, or not many people know or care about you... or worse.

10. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

Once you get over the anger, then things settle down a bit and you just miss them. It still hurts sometimes, mostly cause you wonder why.