MySpace 2.0

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Turbo, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

So they recently re-did the layouts. i just switched to the new version and i gotta say its cleaner. keeps everything viewable on screen when viewing someones profile.

anyone else used it or seen it yet? thoughts of it?

2. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I just looked. I didn't see anything different. Maybe I'm missing something? Where did you look?

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I switched it but it doesn't let me keep my layout so I decided I'll stick with the old one.

4. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

not many people are using it yet...my profile is in my sig, its using the 2.0 layout.
    ------
    bob you can keep your customized layout...when your in the edit mode select no theme, then click CSS and paste your layout coding in there and hit publish.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Didn't work. I guess there's Myspace 2.0 layouts?

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

2.0 has premade layouts but they kinda suck.

the CSS thing might not have worked if the coding is in your general area on your profile. why 2.0 the customized coding can only be in the CSS field.

7. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

It's still a bit too much for me to be honest. Visiting myspace takes me back to the early days of the Internet, when everyone and their dog had a site on geocities/angelfire/tripod with an mp3 playing in the background and a thousand flashing gif images. My modem might be able to handle it better than it used to back then but my eyes still feel tortured. I like a bit of creativity, don't get me wrong.. but I prefer the more enclosed type that Facebook offer where only so much havoc can be reaped. I'm not an active user of either site though in all honesty.

Still, at least they're trying to address the problem.

Turbo likes this.
  8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Nah, I don't like it. It totally stuffed up my profile before and I had to re-do it all over again

9. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I think it is too late for myspace, I have already moved to facebook lol, mainly because all my mates did.

10. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I like it. I like being able to move my modules around. I still keep mine simple though.