• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Myrtle Beach

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So me and my friends are looking for a place to go on vacation this summer. We're looking for a place where we can do some surfing, and some partying. One of the destinations that we have in mind is Myrtle Beach.

We'd be going some time in July/August. It would be a week, preferably Sunday-Sunday. We'd want to stay in a Villa, obviously close to the beach because we want to get some surfing done.

Does anyone know anywhere we could stay, for a decent price? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Iris

rainbow 11!
OMG my friends and I are going there for the first two weeks in august and we are renting a house for one week and a condo for the other week. That is crazy! I dont know exactly what places we are renting because I am not handling that. Haha I would just start typing in searches and see what comes up.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
HAHA!! That is crazy. Do you think you can ask your friends a bit more information? Like price ranges and such. I've been googling places, but maybe someone here has inside information about Condo's/Villa's around Myrtle Beach, which could be useful for me and my friends.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Sure! I will see if I can find some more info out for you. I should be seeing my friend this tuesday, so that will work out. :)