• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Wood Junk I build

doubles2004

Registered Member

kromsales

Registered Member
I am truely impressed!! I love them!! I want you to make me some shelves, a garabage can, and bed posts!!! LOL

doubles2004

Registered Member
Ok can do just let me know when you want them..Just give me some idead of what you want with size and I can fix ya right up..

TGirl

Registered Member
WOW I am impressed as well...very NICEEEEEEEEEE I agree with Krom I could come up with things as well for you to make....WOW Doubles....I really like your home.....

doubles2004

Registered Member
Thanks I have put alot of work into It ,,As you can see Im a southwest nut..Yes green i use all types of wood but the mohogany is not cheap..I build all my furniture cabinets and all..Its not as cheap as buying pre-made but I know mine will out last what you buy in the stores.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
OMG I am beyond impressed!!! Those kitchen cabinets are amazing. BTW, I coudn't help noticing the industrial coffee pot! :D
I certainly hope your sharing this talent with others (not just us) !
Thank you for showing us your little piece of the world.

doubles2004

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
OMG I am beyond impressed!!! Those kitchen cabinets are amazing. BTW, I coudn't help noticing the industrial coffee pot! :D
I certainly hope your sharing this talent with others (not just us) !
Thank you for showing us your little piece of the world.

Thanks .Yes i do work for others Not just for me. I also sell some of my items from time to time on ebay. Just mostly the smaller stuff that is easy to ship.

TGirl

Registered Member
Well I would love to see you listing some stuff...that is for sure....

I need a garbage can like that one with a big Apple on top or a cluster of Apples....do Aplles come in clusters??? lol

Last edited:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
wow! doubles that is awesome. I absolutely love your kitchen : )

I am with everyone else I want a garbage can like that too!! LOL I have actually been looking for one like that only with strawberries on it : ) hehe hard to fine apparently since I haven't found any yet!! Gosh you are very talented!

thanks for sharing

doubles2004

Registered Member
TGirl said:
Well I would love to see you listing some stuff...that is for sure....

I need a garbage can like that one with a big Apple on top or a cluster of Apples....do Aplles come in clusters??? lol
Well when I can get back out there I can make ya one.. however you want it just let me know