• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies My Wife and Kids

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you guys think of this show? I thought when it was funny it was really funny but when it wasn't it was boring. But when the guy Kalvan was on the show that was the funniest kinda shows. He made the show actually.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
It was a good show. I thought the earlier episodes were better, but even later it was still quite humerous. Too bad it was canceled.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree the earlier episodes where better and funnier, I just think the funnies person in that show excluding Michael Kyle and Kalvin it was Junior he pretended he was so stupid which was so funny on the things he said.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
yea, i watch it every day, so funny, it still shows on WB 20, 7:00 to 8, full hour of it, Shaq and Michael Jordan made an appearance on it, LeBron James did too, i liked those episodes

B

barfootboards

i use to watch it alot, then it just died away like many other shows, pretty funny though

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I liked it when LeBron James was on it, because Michael wanted to avoid everyone so he doesn't catch a cold, then some sneezes and he catches it, then he gives it to LeBron and then LeBron gets sick and can't come out to the charity event cause of him.

T

the.game

I loved that show! It was/is one of the funnier shows on TV and although the acting wasn't that great, the Wayan bros (how ever many of them were involved in it) showed off their collective talent and guest appearances by guys like Shaq, LeBron and Michael Jordan didn't hurt. :D