My Wallpapers (Abstract)

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Mecha, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Mecha

Mecha Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comments on my mish-mash of Photoshop filters?
    ~Mecha

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Is abstract the real word for those wallpapers lol. I've never seen work like this. It's pretty kool in some ways. The first one is my favorite, but the last two ones are pretty kool because it makes you a little dizzy if you stare at them for awhile lol. Good job. 6/10

Qucik question is this your first wallpapers?

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

The fact that they're (as you say) a mish-mash of photoshop filters, is pretty obvious, but considering that that's what they are, they're still visually interesting. I think the second one is best, followed by the first and the third... The blend of colors in the second is what I like about it.

I'm thinking just a little more work to them and they could get away from being purely filters and be a lot more interesting...

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Yeah I'd have to go with SenatorB these are pretty cool though. I do like the second one the most, the way the colors roll is very cool.

5. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

This just looks like twirl and motion blurs on a brushed background

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I feel dizzy now @[email protected], but I like the third one the best. Their very interesting and something that could really attract a person for hours until they got a headache from looking at them for too long. But I gotta say good job Mecha cause I really like these^^;

7. Mecha

Mecha Guest

"Quick question: are these your first wallpapers?"

Kinda. I was trying to reproduce an interesting neon-pattern effect I made some years ago, but these are things I made along the way.

I'm currently loving the first one, it is in fact my background now. Sometime, I'm going to try to make an arcane-ish background, which is a theme I think would be interesting.

~Mecha