• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My turn now

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Sign up and you'll get nothing but 100%, no sugar coated honesty from me. It might take me a while to get back because I'm going to try to put as much thought into these as I can.

Doc

V.I.P.
Hoes:

I could probably sit here forever and list reasons you're my best friend. You have a tremendous amount of love to share and almost no way to show it. Your stubborness holds you back in life. You also have a looming fear that I can't explaing but I wish you could overcome. You have so much value as a person but can't find a way to get out of this slump you've been in for ages

We share similar interests and that's important in being able to carry on the in depth conversations that we have had in the past ten years. When I need someone to talk to, I look to you. Your love of sports and competition is admirable. Sometimes, though, you get too upset when you lose and you let the attacks get personal. I've always seen that as your defensive mechanism and I know, most of the time, you don't mean what you say.

I might sound like I'm criticizing you more than others but that's only because I like nearly everything about you. I have to nitpick to find anything to prove otherwise.

Bubbles:

I remember your first night on GF. We were talking in chat and got along really well. I don't think we've had a conversation that has been shorter than an hour, ever. Your posts are always great for a laugh and I don't think I've ever seen you get into any stupid arguments or get mixed up in the petty crap that seems to take over this place from time to time. I'd like to get to know you better.

Last edited:

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
should be interesting...

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Fourth!...kind of lost its excitement, there, didn't it?

BigBob

Registered Member
Naked.

You probably won't have to put much thought into mine, haha!

Last edited:

Doc

V.I.P.
Ilus:

You have a habit of rubbing me the wrong way. I like talking to you, and I don't think you're a bad person at all. I just think that you're young and you left home too early. You were forced to face living alone with no support system for your decision making process and it has effected you now that you're older. Modeling is a step up from your other potential decisions but that lifestyle will just consume you because you're quite naive and never look very far ahead when you make decisions.

Now, a little away from the personal bits. On the forums you're very opinionated and not afraid to share what you think. You also stand by what you believe and that's pretty damn admirable. I think that a lot of your points can get lost in translation. You have a lot of room to grow.. I just hope you get out of your own way. With all of that being said, you're alright. You're cool to talk to most of the time and have a pretty good sense of humor.

Dan:

I like you, man. You're quiet, funny, and intelligent. You've been through some shit in your life and seem, to me, to have taken the high road through all of it. You're a strong and sometimes overlooked person at GF and that role fits you very well. All of GF would miss you if you ever had to leave.

A lot of that has to do with your compassion. You're always there to lend a friendly ear to anyone that needs to talk to you and you do your absolute best to offer advice. You'd make a great mod because you are about as objective as one person can be. Of course, the fact that you're one hell of a nice guy might get in the way of that once and a while.

Bob:

Unlike a whole bunch of other people I never once have disliked you. You do say some shit that makes me scratch my head once and a while, but that's ok. Even when you're hard on me I get a good laugh out of it. You're a huge part of keeping chat active. You love sports, and that's great. I hope you can get in shape and go to tryouts like you want to, I think that would be great for you. You can be a dick, and really pessimistic, but those are traits that make your posts hilarious (just like Bliss).

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
do me steve, do me all night long!