My Try at the FC Banner

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I know I know Scooter, you wanted an abstract one but I just couldn't do it >.< But I did try to keep it plain and simple! Which means, I might have to make a darn sports version even though I really don't want to. But here is my version:
    [​IMG]
    I tried a new thing with the font, which I think looks really cool:clap: Comments Plz! But I don't want to hear any whining about how it is anime. I thought about this way before I did it and I know someone is going to complain that it's anime and this is not an anime based website. So if that's all ur gonna say then don't post at all:curse: Oh and anyway I know that it's not only anime and sports we talk about on here so um...give me idea's and pics in a PM about what else can be a banner if ya want, but don't overflow me cause I gotta do graphics for my planet project >.>

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

That's mint Kyo, i envy your wonderful talent!

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Lol my wonderful talent can only go so far at the moment^^ But I'm glad that cha like it Pugz! I was trying to go for the serious action look with some new brushes that I got and was trying out, I think it came out cool^^ But looking at this one makes me want to do another one. Seriously. But I just don't know what character to use....maybe I should make a poll on it or something.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

WOW! Kyo, that's AWESOME!

5. Kyo_Muramasa

I see ur really hyped about it Himie^^ Now I hope that Scooter will give that kind of positive feedback >.>

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I didn't know that was the FC motto. *shrugs* It works. Other than that, I'd say it's pretty nifty. (good thing)

not to take away from your moment or anything, but here're some pics of 'abstract' that could be used. I think they're pretty cool.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^THis one likes to disappear so if you're interested, I can give you the link again.

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Oooohh....I can use the second one I think, I'm saving it on my comp right about now to use maybe later on tonite or something. Reps to ya Oxy! Where did you find that by the way?

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Google of course! :smile:

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Meh...then can you google renders/extractions of abstract cause when I cut that out it doesn't look right >.> My improvising skills aren't that good yet ;_;

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's a nice Banner and we thank you for doing it. But I can almost guarantee that Scooter won't use it. But the banner's background is really nice, love the colours you used, and the style you used for the writting is quite unique and nice. Keep improving Kyo and you'll become quite good sooner then later.