MY TONGUE AHHHHH

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Sephiroth_Masamune, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I pierced it guys. I will upload pics in a week because right now it'll tear if I stick it out.

Pugzy no likey it...guess she's gotta deal huh?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My man Dilbert chillin in the back and ready for X-mas as you see. Once I can put my tongue out farther...I promise to have tons more pics.

^_^

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm hope this wasn't a home job . . that shit can turn nasty.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

*Blink.* My friend pierced her nose and lip with a kit and it turned out fine.

4. Sephiroth_Masamune

Nah I paid because I don't trust myself too much with needles...lol

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Man

I might be gettin one soon

now..gimme some tips

Did it hurt?

Does it hurt when you eat or drink?

6. Sephiroth_Masamune

Ok, here is what happened and what the cool guy said...

First off...I got my ears pierced before...I teared up. This, didn't even affect me. I didn't flinch or make a sound. The thing that DOES hurt, is that damn little ball on the bottom that digs into my veins underneath. It's bothering me and I can't stop it. The sweeling is kinda bad, but if you talk alot using your tongue, then the swelling goes down quite a bit.

Eating drinking...er...I can't eat yet, I haven't got my Listerine and distilled water yet. So until tomorrow, I am screwed. I can drink Bottled water just fine. No problems at all. Also, my speech is near perfect. I just have trouble saying CH and SH words...especially when an L is included...it was funny cause I tried saying Asshole, and it came out asshoe...-__-;;

All you have to do is talk alot, whether on the phone or w/e. Drinking water alot if need be, bottled only. Distilled water and Listerine 50/50 mix after EVERY MEAL AND DRINK...unless it's bottled water.

Doing those things should be fine, just avoid oral sex(not kidding), and tongue kissing for 2 weeks. I am fine seeing as Pugz is in the UK and we don't do that stuff anywho :p

Lol YAY...piercings are fun

7. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

^too long for subtalk hahah

i remember truper krit09 having piercins too. i wouldnt though, it hurts and your limited in eating... and im a big wuss in pain haha

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

me too. It's just a hassle for me.

9. Yea I had my tongue peirced. I took it out for school tho. Dam school!

[​IMG]

10. Sephiroth_Masamune

I can't do that with my tongue yet...I might rip it to shreds...

Awesome though...go tongue rings...