• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

my thoughts...

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hehe, bet you didn't think I'd copy them! But i'm feeling gooey and bored. So go ahead, post here if you want me to give my opinion of you. Just because I know people aren't afraid :D

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Since you post in MD and you are a moderator there, and I'm somewhat curious, go ahead, give it to me straight.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Well Elly, what can I say. You're definitely unique. Your culture and your upbringing, and your geological location makes you very unique from everyone here. Admittedly, you can come across sounding very abrupt and rude, but I know that's just because english isn't your first language, and you don't know all the slangs for making a sentence sound less rude :D You're willing to learn though, and you don't let the drama get to you. I commend you for the fact that even though you got completely trashed by so many people in your first few months, you still dug in your heels and kept going forward. Thanks for not giving up!

CO,

I think you're really intelligent. The fact that you're a lawyer makes me respect your opinion all the more. I just think sometimes you read into what people are saying a bit too much sometimes. Like youre looking for some alternate meaning for what someone is saying instead of taking their words at face value. It's not a bad thing in itself though, lol, I doubt anyone can ever lie to you successfully :D

Unity,

You're my twin of sorts. Same name, and same facial hair. The honourary canadian so to speak =P I have no problems conversing with you and I can't have anything but respect for someone as nice as you. Even if you have something negative to say, you take the time to word it so the person still ends up hugging you and naming their kid after you. You're a positive influence on these forums and we need you to stick around. The only negative thing is that you associate with Millz... :D

Bliss,

You're willing to care about me, when I've stopped :D You're views on love and relationships are solid, and if everyone in the world tried as hard to follow those values, I think the world would be a way better place. You stick up for your friends and you never keep them guess, they'll always know when they've wronged you. (This is a good quality, I hate friends who don't tell me when I've done something wrong :D) You can be a bit quick tempered and you spit out some pretty acid statements from time to time, but you're also quick to calm back down and you always feel bad and apologize when you're in the wrong, which means you're not heartless. Also, you're one of the select people in this world that actually find my humour funny :D