• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Photos My sweet ride.

Casioking

Registered Member

what do you think?
Sweet right?
I don't know much about cars..
I have a guy who does whatever i need done for cheap.
I know how to put gas in it and thats about it.
But it gets me from A to B and looks cool right.
No food in the car.
No drinks in the car.
No smoking in the car.
Clear your shoes too.

Casioking

Registered Member
1970? Buick.

I used to have a 1967 Buick Wildcat. I loved that car. Old Buicks are the best.
Yeah... its a buick... That i do know... La.. something... Lol.. I don't know the year and stuff.. because i don't care... LOL... i know thats not seen as "Manly" but whatever...

Its a car.. it looks cool.. thats all i know.. lol... I walk still and take the bus a lot.. if i can get there by bus or walk then thats what i do.. I only use it when i need to go places the bus don't go or after bus hours.. I also use taxis in the city.. so if i can't walk or bus or take a cab i use the car then... I know thats kind of odd but i save money in the long run and stuff..

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Looks like a 1970-72 Buick LaSabre to me. If you look at your pink slip or proof of insurance it will tell you the year. Those old cars had a lot of room.

Casioking

Registered Member
It is a Buick LaSabre.. but its got like parts from like different years on it and some new stuff a friend "Retooled" for me... like it was missing stuff so my friend made new parts for it...

So its not "Numbers Matching"...

But i don't care..

I do see "car guys" like looking at it and like taking photos with there phones..

I don't get that...

But i don't care also...