• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

wut My St. Baldrick's Campaign

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with the St. Baldrick's. Foundation, but it is a foundation to help fight childhood cancer. Each participant (Shavee) has a campaign to raise money for the event, to help the fight against childhood cancer. I've set a low goal of $100, and at the time of posting this, just after signing up today, I have raised 10%. On March 21st, I will be participating in the event, where I will get my head shaved to symbolically show my solidarity with those who go through chemo, due to childhood cancer. If at all possible, if you are able, click my link and donate a few dollars. I do understand that money is a bit tight for everyone, so if you can't donate, please help signal boost. If I have anyone else in my area that wants to join me, I am going to create a team and up my goal.

My campaign link is: http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants ... 95642/2014

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I second Edgehead's request as I'll be happy to help in that way. If my financial situation allows me to donate before then I'll throw 10$ your way :D. Best of luck with your campaign.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
I definitely will! Thanks, guys!

Also, I wish people from the forum whose Twitter names aren't the same as their forum names, would tell me who they are. I mean, I can guess most of them who are from here, because Canada, Habs, Blue Jays. But still. LOL.

Thanks again!

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Misha Mayhem said:

Also, I wish people from the forum whose Twitter names aren't the same as their forum names, would tell me who they are. I mean, I can guess most of them who are from here, because Canada, Habs, Blue Jays. But still. LOL.

Thanks again!
Check the twitter thread. If I'm not mistaken everyone posted their twitter handle at some point in the thread.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
Misha Mayhem said:

Thanks again!
Check the twitter thread. If I'm not mistaken everyone posted their twitter handle at some point in the thread.
You mean I have to do work? *whines* LOL JK. <3

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
EdgeHead said:
You shouldn't have any difficulty finding me. My Twitter pic is the same as my avatar here! :)
Yep! I know who you are, on Twitter! *waves* HI! :)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
It's awesome that you're doing this! I would definitely donate, but a good friend of mine (a nurse at a children's hospital) is doing this as well and I've already donated to her. Good luck in your campaign!

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
The Viper said:
It's awesome that you're doing this! I would definitely donate, but a good friend of mine (a nurse at a children's hospital) is doing this as well and I've already donated to her. Good luck in your campaign!
Awesome! Thank you. :) And wish your friend luck, for me!