• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Spree

Status
Not open for further replies.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I've seen a few threads and posts in this regard, but I still felt I had to do this thread. Despite some issues with my stat bars, I'm pretty sure I am supposed to get my spree award for 100 consecutive days (2 posts a day). Yesterday it was on 99%??

Is there a problem with this second spree award? I will be out of town for a while and won't be keeping up my spree, so would just like to make sure all is fine before I leave.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If it's at 99% then it could be anywhere up to 24 hours after you saw that for it to update, depending on when you saw it in relation to 12:00 midnight server time.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It looks like you got the award, so Hybrix was right. It just takes a little while for it to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.