• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Spree Award

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Mine shows 0% from time to time, but then it goes back to where it should be after a few hours. If you've been making your 4 ppd then I wouldn't worry about it. Wait til Saturday and see what happens.

dDave

V.I.P.
The award percentage will always read 0% if you are under the required number of posts for that day (4 or 6 posts in this scenario, we can't be sure), it should go back to normal after getting the right number of posts in for a day.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Dave, I was on 12 posts when it said 0%.

But I give up with this. Let's see what happens in the next couple of days, I guess.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
My award has finally updated. Thanks for your efforts Dave. I guess I won't be posting for a couple of days to reset this properly to avoid this ehole thing from happening again with the next award. ;)

dDave

V.I.P.
I told you that it would update today!

Seriously though, something either went wrong with the system or you really did forget to make 6 posts in a day just once.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I've only noticed this now, so I have no idea when this happened, but my spree award seems to have gone backwards after it updated eventually.

Any ideas what is going on with this?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
What does it show under Your GF Achievement Awards in the UserCP? Does it show that spree award being reached, or as a "next goal"?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Please send me your current spree, the one it shows next, and what you think it should be. No guarantees I can solve it since I didn't code that system recently at all, but I'll see what I can do.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'm not currently working on a spree, so that is on zero right now. But I should have the 4 posts for 150 days spree (whatever that's called). And I did have it. It updated eventually as it should have and my next spree should be the 6 posts a day for 200 days. I know it still said that a few weeks ago because I was looking at starting the next spree.

I really have no clue what could have possibly happened for me to have the spree and the award and have it say I am on for the next spree for weeks and then one day it's just gone.

Please look into this for me Mirage. I'll really appreciate it.