• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Spree Award

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
So what I am hearing is that it's no use really to go on your personal stats in MyGF, because they are faulty?

Hilander, I know none of these stats go towards the next stat, which is why I want this updated so that I can start the next award.

Dave, my Spree Award bar has been at 100% for days now, and everything else also shows that I am over 150 days, and like I said, I made sure of this every day myself, for 150 days.
Since you spree award bar says 100% it should have given you the award. Maybe Dave will be successful and it will give it to you tomorrow.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the feedback. I will keep an eye out to see what happens tomorrow with this. And I guess the safest way to restart a new spree (if I understand Millz correctly), is to maybe not post anything for a couple of days to make sure this goes down to 0% and restarts itself?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I actually wouldn't do that just in case its just a glitch...you don't wanna accidentally lose your spree haha

With that said I still think you should have it if the stat says 100% but keep posting just in case.

Also, its funny I am eating sprees right now. Its a candy if you're not familiar with it haha

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The spree stats are really messed up. I lost a big spree on the stats page last month because I failed to post in the 24 hour window on server time. But I had made 4 posts in my time zone's 24 hour window, so my award bar is still going. It's like the stat and the award are calculated differently.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Never heard of it Millz. Haha

Yeah, I hear you. I'll keep going as is a fee more days just to make sure it sticks, but then I will take a couple of days break to reset everything once I am certain everything updated correctly.

Maybe this could use some tweaking or fixing. Just a suggestion. :nod:

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It absolutely needs to be re-evaluated haha. Its crap most of the time

Taking Major's example for instance...that's a huge problem.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
And it's gone. :lol:

So that didn't stick. If you tell me it should update in 8 days, I'll keep going and be patient about it. I can't promise much after that though.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
What's the verdict on this? It'd be nice to know what's going on since I've been working on this spree as well.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'm going to have heart failure with this. I'm not even joking. My spree now shows 0%, yet my award is not updated.

Dave or Brix, please could you see what is going on and when this will update? I calculated after the feedback in this thread, that my spree should update by Saturday. But now it's saying 0%, so I have no idea what is going on.