• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Spree Award

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I've been working on my spree award, which is the Habituation Award (4 posts a day for 150 consecutive days). I hit 150 days 8 days ago and it hasn't updated yet. I'd really like to start on the next spree award, but can't until this one updates.

Please can you fix this for me?

dDave

V.I.P.
Is it possible that you missed a day for 4 posts? Keep in mind that if a thread is trashed then any posts you made in there won't count for that day.

I'm reading that you're 142 days into your spree award. Keep in mind that though your spree may be longer than this, it doesn't necessarily mean that you get the award though.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Where do you see 142 days? I would say no, it's not possible that I missed a day. I averaged a minimum of 7 posts a day and more, to accomoodate for things like that and just to make sure. I was also maticulous to make sure it was within server time, because that has messed me up in the past.

Why would my personal stats and everything I can see show what I agree to be the case but it not be the actual stats?

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just made my 150 day spree award and now working on the next one. The 150 days I have already racked up wont count towards the next one even if I don't miss a day. Also if one day you don't make the 4 posts it will still count towards you posting spree in your GF stats section but not in the Achievement Awards.

dDave

V.I.P.
Where do you see 142 days? I would say no, it's not possible that I missed a day. I averaged a minimum of 7 posts a day and more, to accomoodate for things like that and just to make sure. I was also maticulous to make sure it was within server time, because that has messed me up in the past.

Why would my personal stats and everything I can see show what I agree to be the case but it not be the actual stats?
I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at.

Are you saying that your personal stats tell you that you did in fact earn the award and you don't have it?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
In your "My GF" there is a stat that shows your current posting spree

But unless you definitely began the spree with the correct number of posts its tough to say which is accurate

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
So what I am hearing is that it's no use really to go on your personal stats in MyGF, because they are faulty?

Hilander, I know none of these stats go towards the next stat, which is why I want this updated so that I can start the next award.

Dave, my Spree Award bar has been at 100% for days now, and everything else also shows that I am over 150 days, and like I said, I made sure of this every day myself, for 150 days.

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
So what I am hearing is that it's no use really to go on your personal stats in MyGF, because they are faulty?

Hilander, I know none of these stats go towards the next stat, which is why I want this updated so that I can start the next award.

Dave, my Spree Award bar has been at 100% for days now, and everything else also shows that I am over 150 days, and like I said, I made sure of this every day myself, for 150 days.
K, let me try something. We'll know after the server updates at midnight whether or not it worked. :)

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you do a mouse over of the spree award bar under the Achievement Award section, under latest reputation received, it will tell you what percentage of it you have accomplished. This is what I've always went by and if one day you don't get enough posts it will reset.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.

The spree award is just really really...annoying. I guess annoying is the right word to describe it. Because if you started a spree in which the post count was under the next award it'll still say you have a spree but its not technically a spree for the next award if the post count was under.

I was actually going to ask you what % it says because if it does say 100% then I think that should indicate you got it because that percentage is actually based off the next award based off the # of days and the # of posts per day.

So yeah, I think you should have it if it says 100 but who knows :lol: