My... space... *sigh*

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by SenatorB, Oct 2, 2006.

1. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Mr.B don't feel so bad about it, there are ppl on here who are going to friend u on there just as soon as they visit ur page lol^^; Though I won't ever get a myspace page anytime soon no sirrie srry >>;

But I do finally get to see what that pic was in ur avie, it's that boy from Fooly Cooly I think or am I wrong?

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Heheh, you're right about my avy Kyo... and I'm not sighing or worried about not having enough friends on myspace (if I ever sink that low, please hit me), just the fact I made one at all is so... gah...

...and for some reason I have a sudden urge to take salacious pictures of myself and grow hair over one eye... it's disturbing.

XD

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

wow. If I had a myspce, I'd totally friend you and FC as well....but I don't. -_-

good job on the page though.

5. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

dont get offended but most of yalls myspace kinda sucks, blurs kinda looks cool though, I would have a myspace but my only friend would be Tom, and sooner or later even he wouldnt want to be my friend..

6. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I just added it to my friends. I better go to the top of the list and of fusion central heroes. I also added you Senator.

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I like the random text over on the left of the page.

8. 31marquis32

31marquis32 Guest

9. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Done and done marquis...

I have no idea how I got the random buggy text off on the left side, but I think it's probably the one redeeming factor of the whole site.

10. 31marquis32

31marquis32 Guest