My... space... *sigh*

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Mr.B don't feel so bad about it, there are ppl on here who are going to friend u on there just as soon as they visit ur page lol^^; Though I won't ever get a myspace page anytime soon no sirrie srry >>;

But I do finally get to see what that pic was in ur avie, it's that boy from Fooly Cooly I think or am I wrong?

Heheh, you're right about my avy Kyo... and I'm not sighing or worried about not having enough friends on myspace (if I ever sink that low, please hit me), just the fact I made one at all is so... gah...

...and for some reason I have a sudden urge to take salacious pictures of myself and grow hair over one eye... it's disturbing.

XD

BigBlue

----------------------
dont get offended but most of yalls myspace kinda sucks, blurs kinda looks cool though, I would have a myspace but my only friend would be Tom, and sooner or later even he wouldnt want to be my friend..

Vegito728

Registered Member
I just added it to my friends. I better go to the top of the list and of fusion central heroes. I also added you Senator.

Done and done marquis...

I have no idea how I got the random buggy text off on the left side, but I think it's probably the one redeeming factor of the whole site.