• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii My Sims 4 Wii

striggler

Hi guys,
Any of you been on this game yet? I cant wait to get it! All Ive heard about it sounds sooooo good, let me know what you all think.

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
IT sounds like a version of the simes which is more about building things then it is about relationships in the game. That is what I would worry about b3ecause that is what made the other sims game so interesting is the relationship buildiong aspect of it.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I always liked the house building aspect more than the relationship building aspect, but I was never much of a fan of The Sims. I only played the original. Maybe it'll turn out to be a huge hit for the Wii, it did fairly well for the PS2.

dDave

V.I.P.
To be honest, I never did like the sims, for some raeson the games just didn't do it for me, however, it does remind me of Sim City Classic