My Sig Gallery

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Deve09, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Deve09

Deve09 Guest

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

I dont really like sports sigs...you got some pretty decent ones

This style is kinda gettin played though...but you got good shit nontheless

keep at it

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Good job my friend, I especially like the background, the font could be a little better on some of them. My favorite one is the Dwyane Wade sig, it's pretty cool. I also wish the sigs where a little bigger though.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Bapes is my fave one^^;

Your style is ok to say the least, but a suggestion is that you put some borders to ur sigs maybe? Nice artists to be potrayed in your work though especially Mos Def, I love that guy. Though practice makes excellence Deve, so keep at it! Try using more brushes to make the sigs appeal more to the eye though, they could help in ur future sig making.

5. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I like the smooth look of all your sigs, the way they kinda blend and flow together. I guess you are good enough to give Tan a sweat in the battle.

6. Kidd

Kidd Guest

All your sigs are really good. They seem to have that unique style that I haven't seen much.

Like Fresh said, they blend and flow together.

How about making a Kidd one?;)

7. Blur

Blur iPimp

The style is popular mostly around more serious graphics forums...its a kind of trying to look professional and sleek rather than throw a bunch of stuff on it. Its more artsy and attention is placed on the focus of the sig, being the person in most of Deve's sigs, rather than just making a shiney eye candy sig. It takes more work than one would expect...but yea keep refining your skills

8. Could I please use your DWade one as my sig for this forum?​

9. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Deve's been banned so he can answer you. If you want a D-Wade sig you could put in a request in the sig market.

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Or he could get in touch with him by e-mail. I think someone around here knows what Deve's e-mail is >>; But I don't think he wants to talk with anyone from FC anymore....