• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My recommended stock picks

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I bought more CODX this morning at $2.85. I'm no biotech investor. They all suck. But the way China is acting tells me they are lying about this virus.
CODX had the technology to test this virus quickly. The runs not over yet.
$6.40 and rolling.
Pimping ain't easy.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Nice. I'm waiting for some cash to invest in some stocks that are currently on sale in anticipation of their rebound. Incidentally, Moderna (MRNA) has also more than doubled since this whole thing began and I expect it will really take off once their vaccine is rolled out. If anyone is in on any of the precious metal or semiconductor stocks I've recommended above, don't panic, they are all expected to make a full recovery.

PS: Keep an eye on SVM in particular.

Last edited:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Codx was a true 10 bagger for me. Bought at 1.85, 2.25, 9+ and sold between $10-$19. Also bought some other Corona stocks that were great. Mrna sounds great. Will watch. I'm really just staying out for now until I see the direction of the markets. To volital.