TV My Reality TV Idea

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by icegoat63, Sep 26, 2008.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

We take 45 pedophiles from random penitentiaries across the United States. Place them all on a secluded Island somewhere in the middle of nowhere. The island is rigged with surveillance camera's that will provide a live feed from generally every angle on the island. Supply boxes will also be placed in strategic locales.... Imagine Survivor + Temptation Island or something to that effect.

Heres the kicker... 15 boyscouts are parachuted in with nothing more than a swiss army knife and a backpack full of items they decided they would need. They have been informed that the first Boyscout off the island will win 1 million dollars and they have been warned that "Predators" are everywhere on this island, nothing more nothing less.

This show has lovingly been titled in the Chat room as "Pedif Isle"

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
    agphoenix likes this.

2. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Is there any viewer call in partciparion? Do we get to vote paedo's off the island or which child gets bummed by who?

3. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

we should vote which scout gets food on his own

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

love the name :lol:

5. Dali

Dali Registered Member

I'm sorry and you know I have a great sense of humour just ask my friends but as much as I love you guy's I think this is kind of sick, paedophilia just isn't funny. :cry:

6. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Tis typical of females, we shan't hold it against you

7. boogie_1989

boogie_1989 Registered Member

Will Pedif Isle be anywhere in the vicinity of Phuket?

8. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Everything is funny.

9. Mason

Mason phawq

Interesting and funny Idea. I can definitely see it getting banned, though, if it ever were to happen.

10. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

And I thought my Cannibalislandize was going to be a good idea. Icegoat.....I praise you and will spend the rest of my life trying to come up with an idea to match that!

Advice though: do NOT let MJ on there. You won't get past the pilot I tell you.