TV My Reality TV Idea

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
We take 45 pedophiles from random penitentiaries across the United States. Place them all on a secluded Island somewhere in the middle of nowhere. The island is rigged with surveillance camera's that will provide a live feed from generally every angle on the island. Supply boxes will also be placed in strategic locales.... Imagine Survivor + Temptation Island or something to that effect.

Heres the kicker... 15 boyscouts are parachuted in with nothing more than a swiss army knife and a backpack full of items they decided they would need. They have been informed that the first Boyscout off the island will win 1 million dollars and they have been warned that "Predators" are everywhere on this island, nothing more nothing less.

This show has lovingly been titled in the Chat room as "Pedif Isle"

Last edited:

Dali

Registered Member
I'm sorry and you know I have a great sense of humour just ask my friends but as much as I love you guy's I think this is kind of sick, paedophilia just isn't funny. :cry:

agphoenix

Everything goes.
And I thought my Cannibalislandize was going to be a good idea. Icegoat.....I praise you and will spend the rest of my life trying to come up with an idea to match that!

Advice though: do NOT let MJ on there. You won't get past the pilot I tell you.