• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Pixar Collection

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I love Pixar Animation Studios! I have been collecting Pixar stuff for a little while but I would love to expand my collection soon. Here are some photos of what I have so far.

These are my Pixar books as well as my Buzz Lightyear toy. I took a few different photos so you can see them properly.

Next is my DVDs and blu-rays as well as some Pixar storyboard art. I am going to get the larger Toy Story print framed soon.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Nice. I was going to say you should get Ratatouille, but it appears that you have it already. That's my favorite Pixar flick.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Ratatouille is one of my favourites too! I have it on DVD and I have the art book. I would eventually like to upgrade it to blu-ray.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Those are three of my faves as well! In fact I just love them all. The only two I don't "love" are A Bugs Life and Cars.

dDave

V.I.P.
You're only missing A Bugs Life, Cars, and The Incredibles. That's a fairly complete collection.

I really Like Disney Pixar movies they're definitely the best animated movies out there.

I think that my favorite will always be Toy Story, it's just such a classic.

I really like how Pixar hides references to other movies in their movies.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
The number A113 is in a lot of them as well, I think it's in every single one. They chose that number because it was the classroom number at CalArts where the original founders of Pixar used to study animation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 7
Crouton Movies & TV 6
Crouton Movies & TV 13
Crouton Movies & TV 11
Crouton Movies & TV 7