• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My pet dinosaur

hokeshel

Registered Member
I was wondering today, who do you suppose was the first person to take a wild animal and domesticate it? And for what reason? Did Adam and Eve think dogs were cute as heck and decided they just had to have one? Perhaps it was a caveman who trained a little dinosaur to protect his cave while he was out looking for food? These are the thoughts that keep me up at night.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
...or, who the heck was that person who looked at a lobster/crawfish/shrimp and said....hmmmmmmmm.....wonder what that tastes like?

Ewwwwwww:lol:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
...or, who the heck was that person who looked at a lobster/crawfish/shrimp and said....hmmmmmmmm.....wonder what that tastes like?

Ewwwwwww:lol:
LOL Angel....this one is one that I don't understand. Now I like Saurkraut but can you imagine that first conversation? after sticking it in a barrel with some salt and letting it ROT! for several weeks *I don't want to taste it, you taste it* NO YOU TASTE IT! hehehe I have always wondered about that. who decided to try stuff like that and see if they lived :-o

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hmm, that's an interesting question. I don't know the answer. :)

I think every person has some desire to try new and exciting things, which also explains why some people find it fun to take up skateboarding. ;)

I also think that there are a lot of idiots out there who are dumb enough to try new things for the same of trying new things. That is a different story altogether though. :D