• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Pepsi Kitchen

Dabs

Registered Member
Ok, believe it or not, here are pictures of my Pepsi kitchen :) I have had several people in the past ask about it, so I have had pictures remaining on my camera. I keep adding stuff as I go tho. This first set of 5 photos are the basics. The canister set, the straw dispenser, the paper towel holder, the wall clock and the giant cookie jar. No, I do not use the cookie jar to hold cookies, it's actually a pretty old piece. My Mother bought that for me several years ago when we spotted it at an antique market. I fell in love with it, she got it for me, and that was the beginning of my Pepsi kitchen.
(But she never got to see the fully finished Pepsi kitchen, I wish she could have). My Mother loved Pepsi too. Being from here in the south, you see lots of Coke products, but coming across a Pepsi product is rare. But my cookie jar broke my heart. It has a large crack in it, you can probably see it. When I first got custody of the granddaughter, she was bouncing the ball in the house and she hit the cookie jar and cracked it. Then she got even sillier and tried to use tape to cover it up. Not much I could do about it, and I haven't found another one since. So, this one is decoration and it's special because of where it came from.
More pictures to come!

Attachments

Dabs

Registered Member
These are my salt 'n' pepper shakers- my curtains that I made (I Only have one window in my kitchen), and the toaster cover that matches the curtains. And the various other items you see are in the window sill above my sink. Little Pepsi trinkets, any small item that has to do with Pepsi goes there. There is an ice cream scoop (no I do not use it). A few Pepsi marbles, some ole pieces I found at an antique flea market.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
These are the burner covers that cover the burners on my stove. Plus the Pepsi radio, it was a gift from my children from back in 1997, when their Dad and I divorced. The license plate is an antique, it is from several years ago from Kentucky so I hung it up for display and the framed pictures you see, are simply labels I removed off of the 2 liter bottles of Pepsi, and purchased cheap little frames, painted them blue and then placed the Pepsi label in the frame, with logo showing out. I made 6 of those and they hang up high with the license plate. And I couldn't find any Pepsi rugs, well I did....on eBay, but they wanted almost $200 for it *sigh*. So I went scouting around and Wal-Mart had these rugs, done in the red, white and blue colors as Pepsi and so I bought 3 of those.

Attachments

Dabs

Registered Member
This last large piece, was my Mother's china cabinet, and she furnished it with tons of red china. It's an absolute beauty of a piece, and I'm happy to say, I have it here with me now. I love this piece of furniture. I added a few more items to it since I brought it home to my place, such as the Pepsi bottle I photographed. But all of the china on the inside, is red, so it was prefect to go with my kitchen. Besides, I had no where else to put it :) It is literally crammed full of many sentimental items, it's a piece I will cherish always. Thanks for letting me share my Pepsi kitchen!! :)

Attachments

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Oh wow, you have a lot more stuff than what I expected. I love the radio. And $200 is a little excessive for a rug haha, but you did a good job on the curtains!

Dabs

Registered Member
Oh wow, you have a lot more stuff than what I expected. I love the radio. And $200 is a little excessive for a rug haha, but you did a good job on the curtains!

Thanks Rebeccaaaa, the rug on eBay was 5 foot in circle, very nice and would go very well with my decor. But that is a mighty steep price to pay for a rug, so I just found these at Wally World :lol: These were only about $10 each. They work for now.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Lol, I had never seen a kitchen like that, especially decorated with Pepsi theme.
Personally, I don't like drinking Pepsi [I prefer Cola] but even If I liked Pepsi, I wouldn't decorate my kitchen with it lol.
I had never seen someone so crazy over Pepsi. lol.

Thanx for sharing the pictures, though.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
Totally awesome rockin kitchen, say have you tried finger nail polish to cover up/hide the crack in the cookie jar ???

Yeah Pepsi stuff is hard to find where Coke stuff is everywhere, maybe try Ebay or Craigs List ??