• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Own Question

JennMarie27

Do you really think Britney performance was worse than what Ahslee Simpson did at Saturday Night Live. You remember when she did that dance, and lip synched.

I am a supporter of Britney, and she is just going through a tough time right now, so I'm not going to judge her on anything that she is has done.

I can't believe that her fans are not supporting her, and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Honestly, can you really respect any of it when they obviously aren't taking the time and devotion needed to their art? They're not artists. They are capitalist tools. Yeah, Britney had a great voice, but the business ruined it with pressure and various forms of media coverage she didn't deserve.

JennMarie27

Honestly, I agree with what I said because I am a understanding person. I have enjoyed the music that she has done, and will continue to like her.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
And this further proves that America has horrible taste in music and cares more for an image than the music itself.