My opinion...Rhodes >>> DiBiase

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is from RAW tonight...

I just thought Rhodes shined in their promo today. DiBiase is too damn bland for my taste and Rhodes is clearly the better talker on the mic.

I always figured Teddy was going to be the bigger star but Rhodes impresses me more time in and time out.

Obviously its still early but for now, I'll take Cody.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Haha finally on board with my views, huh Millz?? lol.

I like them both, but every time Cody gets an edge in my book as a fan. Much better on the mic, executes his finisher with more skill and style, etc. He was great in the match last night.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I disagree with both of you, Ted DiBiase is a better overall wrestler meaning you take everything in consideration. Ted as the look of a superstar, he's getting better in the ring everytime he steps into it, he shines in big matches, I expect great things from him at Wrestlemania. I'm not a fan of Cody because he's corny and he isn't convincing at all.

I agree that Rhodes is better. I'm always bored when DiBiase gets on the mic. And Rhodes' finisher is a hundred times better than Dibiase's. That being said, I do enjoy watching them both.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I honestly think that Cody Rhodes is the boring one. Everytime he speaks I want to change the channel. You call Ted Jr bland but not everyone will charismatic like The Rock. 90% of wrestling fans think Bret Hart is boring and he's a hall of famer. I honestly think if you give Ted Dibiase Jr a chance to shine he'll definitely roll with it.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I honestly think that Cody Rhodes is the boring one. Everytime he speaks I want to change the channel. You call Ted Jr bland but not everyone will charismatic like The Rock. 90% of wrestling fans think Bret Hart is boring and he's a hall of famer. I honestly think if you give Ted Dibiase Jr a chance to shine he'll definitely roll with it.
I'm giving them both a chance to shine...I've been doing it and so far I think Cody Rhodes has been a lot better. I like them both but so far Cody, who is younger, has shown a ton more improvement.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I'm the same as Millz.

I dunno...I find Dibiase to be a Randy Orton knock off, only more boring, and less talented.

I like Rhodes better simply because he's way better on the mic, and he's a better performer in the ring IMO. I find he executes his moves quite well, even better than Dibiase.

Dibiase is a solid performer, but at the moment he's not doing much for me.

He definitely has the look to be the bigger star, but I guess looks can be deceiving.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
dibiase is definitely an orton clone...not saying thats a bad thing bc orton is awesome.

i dont really lean one way or another to be honest. i do know that the cody rhodes i see NOW is light years better then the one with bob holly

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
It's obvious though isn't it?

They will make Dibiase the bigger star, he simply has the look.

I just find Rhodes more entertaining....

If Dibiase wasn't such a Randy knock off, I'd probably like him that much more.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sometimes the look is all they are looking for...which is a shame.

Last night I didn't think they put one more over then the other. They both two a finisher...punt to the skull and a RKO. We'll see where they go from here.