• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My one and only...

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
No post counts? Randomized threads? Here we go...

I want to let everyone here know that I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND ALYSSA. She is the best thing that ever happened to me and we have been going strong for 4 years in April.

Be happy for us as I am. It's a great thing. I love her very much, and I figured I would share my feelings.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dude...my g/f's name is Alyssa too....

We've been together for a year and 5 months

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I'm from Kansas; she's 17 like me, but she just turned 17 and I'll be 18 in about two weeks.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Dude your snail is named Alyssa...it must be related to my Alyssa...who's related to Sephiroth's Alyssa....

Its all a crazy Alyssa traingle!!!!!!

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Nice...I am in Florida...my g/f is in NY. Where I left her when I moved..but I fly in regularly to see her. Like I will be in about 1 month.

she is 16 I am 18

oOo

Alyssa triangle...sounds hot xD

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol funny one Blur. I'm happy for you dude I hope it lasts for a very long time.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I do too. Seeing as I am 18 and we have been together for 4 years. We have experienced more than most relationships have. Alot of people tell us not to be too serious as there is a whole world to experience. I don't want to experience the world...I found it already.