My official (not so) hostile takeover / introduction thread

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well hi everybody. As you might know by now, I will be taking over the main admin position from scooter, and also am the new owner of FC.

I thought I'd make an official intro thread and tell you all a bit about me.

My hobbies include:

Graphic Design
Web Programming
PC & Console Gaming
Computers (hardware and software alike) and technology in general
Movies, anything action, drama, suspense, and I'm good.
Watching Seinfeld reruns, and a few other TV sitcoms
Hiking & Mountainbiking
Snowboarding
There are a few others but they come and go

I am also into acting and some theater, (not doing any of that currently though). Was in a rock bottom budget indy film a year or so ago but as far as I know it may not have ever even been finished.

Thinks I like to post about are all of the above and a few other things such as politics, business news, tech news, news in general, etc.

I'm a pretty diverse poster and you will quickly find that I am pretty easy going. I post under the name "Hybrix" which has really no meaning at all. It's just a name I came up with many years ago and it's stuck with me.

I run a bunch of sites and am self employed as a web developer & web marketer. I'm a big forum fan and have run several off and on since around 2000 or so starting with eZboard and then moving into vBulletin pretty quickly. I know about most vBulletin hacks out there, and have also coded and designed some intense custom vBulletin stuff for sites I have or also for paid jobs.

I hope to be accpted here and look forward to being a part of this forum as it continues to grow!

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask!

-Hybrix

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just to let you know guys I've talk to this guy for abound an hour an he has told me what he has done in the past, and he's very impressive, and he's going to help us a lot. He's very experience, and he's going to help these forums move into the right direction. I'm very glad to work with him, and I'd like to welcome him to the Fusion Central staff.

Welcome aboard.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Its great to have someone with as much experience as you aboard. I look foward to having you in charge.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Welcome, pirate lord! Loving the avatar already, I used to have a similar one, if I can dig it up, you're welcome to use it. A few warnings about FC:

- Never feed Pugz after midnight
- Stay away from any drink Nos offers you, he's got issues
- Kaz is a negger
- Corona is a total dick, but it's okay, because we all love him like his parents never did
- Armin Metrac (Chad) is high during the hours between 1 P.M and 11 A.M.
- Sui is a rabid wolf in sheep's clothing
- Himeko can be distracted with any sort of shiny object
- Everybody seems to hate me

Just thought you could use a head's up.

:thumbup:

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Great, another pirate! Well at least this one has some credentials, lol. Welcome new owner/admin of Fusion-Central!

~Shwa'