My new toast auction. My funniest yet!

Mina

Registered Member
hahaha I love it!! I don't know how you come up with these

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I'm glad you like it. Now if I could just manage to get some news coverage on it.

I'm wondering who I have to pay off to get that to happen. LOL

iowamommy77

Registered Member
I think that is cool. So yours should go for double what the bride toast because you are selling 2 pieces: LOL I love that auction. It is funny.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
That's right. What a bargain!!!! 2 slices instead of 1.

I think the market value on that would be $30,000 by Ebay's standards.

Everyone please add it to your watch list, if you haven't already.

Thanks,:)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
Thanks, I'm a big idol fan too.

I just updated it with a funny convo using all of Paula's songs. Let me know what you think!!

Hey girl! I added you to my watch list also! TOo funny! I'm a big idol fan too! GOO BO!!! He's my fav! Who is yours?

1_ares_1

Registered Member
omg...I guess I'm the square peg! I have no idea who Bo is!! Last time I saw Idol...some little guy won it that looked like Peter Pan!! hahahaha! But if Paula Abdul can make my friends a couple of bux w/ her choice of playtoy boys...more power to you all!

Nanner

Registered Member
Yo Dawg! Listen up dude...you're not only in the dawg house with this auction.....you are top Dawg! LOVE it! (OK I peeked at one more auction....I'm the only one awake yet another morning around here...gotta do something...and yes I'm watching) :)

GOOOOOO BO!

Now I'm not peeking here again cuz I won't see who gets kicked off this week til I get home...so shhhhhhhh! :D (hope it's weiny boy)!