• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My new toast auction. My funniest yet!

TGirl

Registered Member
OMGOSH I swear you guys keep me laughin everyday...I have been so bugged by that stupid toast auction and then you make this and made my day!!!! I am glad you have bids already and man look at the hits you have...how many watchers do ya got??? I am one of them!!!
Tooo Funny
~Trina~
 

wolvergambit

Registered Member
TGirl said:
OMGOSH I swear you guys keep me laughin everyday...I have been so bugged by that stupid toast auction and then you make this and made my day!!!! I am glad you have bids already and man look at the hits you have...how many watchers do ya got??? I am one of them!!!
Tooo Funny
~Trina~
I have 34 watcher so far.
I surprised myself with this one. I didn't think I had it in me, but even I think it is pretty funny. Thanks for adding it to your watch list.
 

TGirl

Registered Member
Totally funny!! LOVE IT!
~Trina~
 

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Someone just sent me an email saying I WILL BURN IN HELL!!!

I guess that means they didn't find it funny??
 

precision

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
Someone just sent me an email saying I WILL BURN IN HELL!!!

I guess that means they didn't find it funny??
I guess we will all burn in hell then...lol You do have to admit, we do have WAAAAYY to much free time on our hands...lol
 

wolvergambit

Registered Member
precision said:
I guess we will all burn in hell then...lol You do have to admit, we do have WAAAAYY to much free time on our hands...lol
The sad part is I don't have any free time on my hands, because I'm spending it all at my computer!!
The house needs to be cleaned, the leaves need to be raked, the kitty litter needs to be changed and on top of all that, I forgot my mother-in-law is coming up for dinner today for her birthday and I didn't buy anything yet- not even a card!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

1_ares_1

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
The sad part is I don't have any free time on my hands, because I'm spending it all at my computer!!
The house needs to be cleaned, the leaves need to be raked, the kitty litter needs to be changed and on top of all that, I forgot my mother-in-law is coming up for dinner today for her birthday and I didn't buy anything yet- not even a card!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Print her up a quikee card on your 'puter. Give her a rake for her birthday. And leave a fresh roll of T.P. by the kitty box..ahhahaa! You can't just leave your 'puter for these trivial things!
Love the listing Barb! I'm watching! :lollollol: over and out! :warp:
 
Top