I just made this at my friends house..He has Photoshop...My first time

RedStar

I am an Apoel Fc Fan

Hope u like em

RATE EM

BigBlue

----------------------
the first one is nothing but new, you used that a long time ago -_-

second one is good though nice blending of the background, but whats with his left arm?, seems like its twisted or something.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Thats not his arm..

I took it from a pic..Cause there was a guy next to him so the other guys arm was in there..

Looks pretty cool

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Did u just say that u made the first one at ur friends house recently? lol short term memory at work here....

But the second one looks cool though, I give it an 8/10 for the bg it's sporting. Keep up the work when u go to ur friends house again....which makes me think, if u made that then y does ur Jack sig look like it does?

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
But if u can make sigs as good as the ones indicated below....then y steal other ppl's sigs? It makes no sense to do such thing ya know >>; y didn't u just make ur own Jack sig?

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
That will be something to see in itself, can't always keep a sig forever unless u have some great will power for u not to. U can keep it for awhile but u can't keep it forever...

But anyway y did u say that u just make that Red Star one? Is this suppose to be a minor changes new one or something?