• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My new sig

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks to Escobar I have a brand new sig, I would just like to thank him, and I would like you guys to rate my new sig out of 10 please.

L

lilbballfrk

8/10 the background is a lil plain but thats still good in my book! =] keep it up~!

M

mysticangel

9/10 - nice i like it. the colors blend well and the two pics are used well. I aslo like how the lettering look the only thing that made it miss 10/10 in my opinon is the effect in the greyish bg alil'. not sure how to explain it though -_- but yea nice.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Those are good scores that you gave Escobar but I don't agree with them because I gaved it a 10/10. But I really like Vince Carter and i't looks awesome.

Malificus

Likes snow
9.6/10. It's awesome, but not in a class of it's own

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I agree it's not the best overall sig i've seen. But I just love it. I am sure that Escobar is the best Graphic guy on this forum. No offence to others graphicers.

Vegito728

Registered Member
9/10 I don't see anything wrong with it. But gave it 9/10 because nothing is perfect lol.;)

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
8/10
content is lacking, but thats personal opinion, and the majority of the upper left feels pretty empty... I like it otherwise though. The text works well, and the color image was blended in nicely.