My new sig

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Thanks to Escobar I have a brand new sig, I would just like to thank him, and I would like you guys to rate my new sig out of 10 please.

2. Blitz

Blitz Guest

Whoa, that's awesome.
    Great work Escobar.

9/10

3. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

8/10 the background is a lil plain but thats still good in my book! =] keep it up~!

4. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

9/10 - nice i like it. the colors blend well and the two pics are used well. I aslo like how the lettering look the only thing that made it miss 10/10 in my opinon is the effect in the greyish bg alil'. not sure how to explain it though -_- but yea nice.

5. Babe_Ruth

Those are good scores that you gave Escobar but I don't agree with them because I gaved it a 10/10. But I really like Vince Carter and i't looks awesome.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

9.6/10. It's awesome, but not in a class of it's own

7. Babe_Ruth

Oh I agree it's not the best overall sig i've seen. But I just love it. I am sure that Escobar is the best Graphic guy on this forum. No offence to others graphicers.

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

9/10 I don't see anything wrong with it. But gave it 9/10 because nothing is perfect lol.;)

9. Blur

Blur iPimp

I like it. Nice coloring and text fits

10. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

8/10
    content is lacking, but thats personal opinion, and the majority of the upper left feels pretty empty... I like it otherwise though. The text works well, and the color image was blended in nicely.