My new revised mystery add me to your list

nani1987

Registered Member
Thanks I hope this one make it ,, I wanna go to disneyland.........lol I do really...
nani

Oh i forgot how to add the click here to watch me ,, anyone knows how?

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
well I got to the first clue.........lol I don't think anyone will get it... I thought about and thought about, mind you this is dangerous for me to think I may bust a brian stem or something...lol ............take a shot at it see if you know......?

nani1987 said:
here is a best mystery one i ever had... i barely finished listing and dang bids add me to your watch or bid
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5588421978&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
thank all you all are great
nani
I had tried to put a resv on it but couldn't.....man people see money and they go crazy I was putting in the watch me button, hope i did it right and i realized i didnt put the resv man, I am gonna kick myself if it don't make it to it.. but I think it will....they too many people hungry for the mula.......which is fine by me... lol
I am take a huge risk the money will be going with the auction so what you see is what you will get along other goodies..........so if you wanna know gotta bid......lol

wow barely 24hr and got alot of bids already at almost 300...... 9days and counting.......wow......guess money talks some.......lol you all know the rest.....lol

Got over 1000'a hits already wow...........bump me up..

I just added another item, A friend of mine gave me a wonderful item and it is perfect. Goes well... so now I have to count the items I have in my mystery auction. So it gonna be fun to watch............
Nani

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
Yea!!! my VS bag made the Pulse.......

wow I didn't realize they had different ebay pulse catagorys lol I don't know how long I was on it ... or if I just made it... tells you how much I pay attention..lol....
but it made the pulse finally something to brag about...lol 156 watcher and still 2 days to go..........and 10,000 hits..........
nani
here the link again:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5588421978&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
and heck my other one not too bad either... 50 watchers and over 2500 hits.

this is cool for me.......... thank you all for added me to your watch keep watching til the end......... Nani :lol: .