• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My New i5 Build

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
This be my new beast! :taz:

Plus the DDR3 RAM I bought seperate

Thats 8GB, baby! :nod:

My case, the Cooler Master HAF 922 (suggested by Pro2A)

After all said and done:

(lower right)

btw....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on, be amazed! :shocked:

AlexisWilke

I'd have a problem with all the crap on the floor there... :cool: And your mouse is on the wrong side!!!

Cool stuff, I also just got a new server. i5 Core is much better than my old computer!

dDave

V.I.P.
I'm planning to build a new one soon but I don't want to hold anything back, I'll be putting an i7 or maybe even an i9 in that baby, though I hear that the i9 is not significantly faster at all. I'd also like to get a SSD definitely a good choice there.

I really like the case though, at first I was confused as to why the PS was on the bottom but then I saw that huge fan on the top. :shocked:

Can you put up a list of all of your specs?

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
Alex - I'm left handed, dude! ;) What about the stuff on the wall? :lol:

dDave - Thanks, I love the case. Top and front 200mm fans. :) Keeps my CPU at a cool 30C average.

ASUS p7p55d-e lx
i5 760 2.0Ghz
Corsair TX650
XFX Radeon HD5770
8GB DDR3 G-Skill RipJaw
Xigmatek Dark Knight
CoolerMaster HAF 922
OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD
Windows 7 Ultimate

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
8GB DDR3 G-Skill RipJaw
Have you had any issues? I have the very same RAM and I get a random memory management BSOD>

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
I don't have any issues. I have bought a GSkill DDR2 a 2 years ago. I sent one stick to their RMA services. After receiving it back, I never had a problem since.