My new creation

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
My wife got some chicken breasts out to cook for dinner last night. She had marinated them in a garlic lemon sauce. I had no idea how I was going to cook them tho. So I got creative.

I took a bag of brown rice and poured it into a baking pan. Then I added a cup and a 1/2 of water and put the chicken breasts in the middle of the pan on top of the rice after marinating them.

Lastly I poured a condensed can of cream of mushroom soup over the chicken and into the rice. I covered it with foil and cooked it in the oven at 425F for 45 minutes. I added a steamed fresh vegetable as a side.

Presto... instant tasty dinner :)

Last edited:

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Hmmmmm..... looks like it would be a delicious meal. Thanks for the post. Yeah....I just might try this. Hmmmmm............interesting!

anmracing

Registered Member
Was the Garlic/Lemon flavor still evident? Seems like the Cream of Shroom would kill the original flavor. Sounds tasty fosho. I do the same thing with chicken only with stuffing and Cream of Chicken soup.

I like the rice idea. Nom nom nom......

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
That sounds neat! I don't like mushrooms, but that can be substituted.

I am just not the kind of person that can just throw shit together and make a meal. Haha. It must be planned. I envy those that can grab random crap in the kitchen and make something!